What are your office hours?
We are open Mon-Fri from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
How can I view a property?
Option 1 – From website homepage, under “TENANTS” (see tab above), click “VIEW PROPERTY“ to schedule self-guided tour
Option 2 – Call our office at (910) 799-0554 located at 1405 39th Street and ask for leasing agent to schedule self-guided tour
Must I view the property before I can rent it?
It is an absolute requirement that at least one person who is applying for the property view it before we can process the application.
How do I go about renting a property from you?
- CHOOSE PROPERTY from our VACANCY LIST
- SCHEDULE SHOWING – Click on “TENANTS” tab (above) and select “VIEW PROPERTY” to schedule self-guided tour
- VISIT PROPERTY – Must see property before applying
- SUBMIT APPLICATION – Click on “TENANTS” tab (above) and select “APPLY FOR RENTAL”
- OPTIONAL METHOD TO VIEW PROPERTY OR APPLY – Call our office at 910-799-0554, Office Hours, Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Application Fee = $55 (May apply online or in person at office located at 1405 39th Street)
- PAY SECURITY DEPOSIT & SIGN LEASE – Must pay security deposit within 48 hours after approval
- TRANSFER UTILITIES TO YOUR NAME – Water & Electricity
- PAY PRORATED RENT DUE & PICK UP KEYS – At move-in
How do I apply for a rental?
- Under “TENANTS” (tab above), click “APPLY FOR RENTAL” and follow instructions at top of page.
What are your qualifications to be approved for a rental?
Click on “TENANTS” tab (above), and select “RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS“
How long will you hold property before I must begin paying rent?
Lease begins no more than two weeks from time applicant is approved. If tenant cannot physically move in within 2 weeks, the lease date will start 2 weeks from date of approval, and rent is charged from this date, but tenant can move in on the date of their choosing any time after lease begins.
How much do I have to pay to lease property?
- Pay Security Deposit equivalent to one month’s rent.
- Pay Pet Fee (if pet permitted).
- Pay Prorated rent based on date of move-in.
- Provide receipt or proof that utilities have been put in your name (water & electricity).
- prior to move-in must be made with money order or certified check (no credit cards).
Do you allow pets?
We manage property for a number of owners and some landlords will allow pets under conditions such as with a pet fee or size limitation. You can click on each listing on our website and look under the property details for pet information.
Are there any pet breed restrictions?
While we do not discriminate against breeds, many insurance companies will not provide liability insurance to properties where certain breeds (whether full or part) are kept. These breeds include Akita, Pit Bull/Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Doberman, Chow, German Shepherd, Husky-types, Malamute, Great Dane, Saint Bernard, Bull Mastiffs. Some insurance companies will provide alternative insurance for an additional premium to Landlord and must be determined on a case-by-case basis. Proof of breed can be provided to us from a recent veterinarian statement or animal vaccination record.