What are your office hours?
We are open Mon-Fri from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
How can I view a property?
Come by our office located at 1405 39th Street and check out a key with a $10 refundable key deposit and copy of driver’s license.
Must I view the property before I can rent it?
It is an absolute requirement that at least one person who is applying for the property view it before we can process the application.
How do I go about renting a property from you?
- Choose a property from our VACANCY LIST.
- Check out keys and view property (with $10 refundable key deposit and copy of driver’s license).
- Click “Apply for Rental” (from website homepage), View details of desired property, click “Contact Us” & submit and we will email you a secure link to our application. Application fee is $55.00.
- Pay security deposit and sign lease – Within 48 hours after approved – Professional staff will give you complete information on utility connections and other helpful move-in information.
- Pay prorated rent due at move-in and pick up keys.
How do I apply for a rental?
- Go to homepage of website and click “Apply for Rental” and follow instructions at top of page.
How much do I have to pay to lease property?
- Pay Security Deposit equivalent to one month’s rent.
- Pay Pet Fee (if pet permitted).
- Pay Prorated rent based on date of move-in.
- Provide receipt or proof that utilities have been put in your name (water & electricity).
- Payments prior to move-in must be made with money order or certified check (no credit cards).