What are your office hours?
We are open Mon-Fri from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
How can I view a property?
Option 1 – From website homepage, under “TENANTS” (see tab above), click “VIEW PROPERTY“ to schedule self-guided tour
Option 2 – Call our office at (910) 799-0554 located at 1405 39th Street and ask for leasing agent to schedule self-guided tour
Must I view the property before I can rent it?
It is an absolute requirement that at least one person who is applying for the property view it before we can process the application.
How do I go about renting a property from you?
- CHOOSE PROPERTY from our VACANCY LIST
- SCHEDULE SHOWING – Click on “TENANTS” tab (above) and select “VIEW PROPERTY” to schedule self-guided tour
- VISIT PROPERTY – Must see property before applying
- SUBMIT APPLICATION – Click on “TENANTS” tab (above) and select “APPLY FOR RENTAL”
- OPTIONAL METHOD TO VIEW PROPERTY OR APPLY – Call our office at 910-799-0554, Office Hours, Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Application Fee = $55 (May apply online or in person at office located at 1405 39th Street)
- PAY SECURITY DEPOSIT & SIGN LEASE – Must pay security deposit within 48 hours after approval
- TRANSFER UTILITIES TO YOUR NAME – Water & Electricity
- PAY PRORATED RENT DUE & PICK UP KEYS – At move-in
How do I apply for a rental?
- Under “TENANTS” (tab above), click “APPLY FOR RENTAL” and follow instructions at top of page.
What are your qualifications to be approved for a rental?
Click on “TENANTS” tab (above), and select “RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS“
How much do I have to pay to lease property?
- Pay Security Deposit equivalent to one month’s rent.
- Pay Pet Fee (if pet permitted).
- Pay Prorated rent based on date of move-in.
- Provide receipt or proof that utilities have been put in your name (water & electricity).
- prior to move-in must be made with money order or certified check (no credit cards).