Fall Weather Here At Last
Ahh, the crisp smell of FALL is in the air! What could be any better than enjoying these precious last days of gorgeous weather, without the humidity? Whether you are a long-time resident of Wilmington, or recently moved to the area, here’s the scoop on what’s happening right here in this beautiful place we call home:
- Enjoy a fall concert at Greenfield Lake Amphitheatre! If you haven’t experienced this intimate concert setting, you must place it on your Wilmington bucket list. Now that the heat is beginning to fade, the concert scene is all the more enjoyable. Check out who’s playing here: https://www.greenfieldlakeamphitheater.com/
- Lighthouse Beer and Wine Festival: October 26
- Love beer, wine, and live music? Don’t miss this beloved local event where you can try tasty beers from near and far! There are two sessions this year. Visit their event site for details: https://www.lighthousebeerandwine.com/?p=869
- Carolina Beach State Park
- Feeling adventurous? There is much to explore at Carolina Beach State Park this time of year, from fishing spots to hiking and camping. Visit their website to learn more: https://www.ncparks.gov/carolina-beach-state-park
- Craving a specialty Fall drink or snack? Head on over to ZOLA Coffee & Tea for an almond butter clove latte and much more! They are located at 4418 Park Avenue.
We hope that you will take these opportunities to enjoy this season to its fullest in beautiful Wilmington, NC!